October 16, 2020
As a social network, Instagram is an amazing tool to share your content, products, and services with people all around the world. Naturally, you will want to share your account with your followers on other social networks.
That is where your Instagram URL or Instagram profile link comes into play. By sharing that link in networks like Twitter or Facebook, you will increase quickly the number of followers in your Instagram account.
So the question now is where do you find your Instagram URL? Luckily, this is very easy to do with only some differences between the browser and the App. So let us start with the easiest part: Finding your Instagram URL on your computer.
To find your Instagram URL using a traditional web browser you only need to follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Instagram account.
2. Click your username in the upper-right corner of the page to open your Instagram profile.
3. Once there, you will find your Instagram URL in the address bar at the top of your browser. The only thing left to do is copying it and sharing it where you want.
If you cannot open Instagram on a web browser and can only access it via the app, you can still find your URL by piecing it together manually.
1. Open the Instagram app.
2. Log in to your account.
3. Tap your photo in the lower-right corner of the bottom menu bar to open your profile.
4. Once your profile loads, look for your Instagram username at the top of the page.
5. With that, you can get your Instagram URL combining two components: Instagram's website address (www.instagram.com) and your Instagram username, separated by slashes.
For example, if your Instagram username were “@yourusernamegoeshere”, your Instagram URL would be:
Note that the URL does not include the “@” and only has the username part.
If you do not have your phone or a computer at hand, you can also find your Instagram profile link from your friend’s account.
1. Open the Instagram app on your friend’s phone.
2. Go to your account.
3. On the top of the page, tap the three dots to open the menu.
4. Tap Copy Profile URL.
Once you have your Instagram URL, you can share it in your other social accounts to share your content with more people. That way, your followers in pages like YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter will be able to find your official Instagram account directly without problems.
Hope it helps and if you have, more doubts do not hesitate to ask us any questions. You can also check our other articles and find useful tips to improve your Instagram experience and learn how to manage your account’s data.